We are market leaders in arranging and advising upon all types of General Property Insurance.
We have significant expertise in arranging General Property Insurance programmes, including Apartment Blocks, with our team vastly experienced in arranging insurance cover for:
• Commercial and Residential Managing Agents
• Pension/Investment Funds
• Receivership Portfolios
• Property Developers
• Owners Management Companies/Apartment Blocks
With access to a large number of specialist General Property Insurance markets, both in the Irish and UK markets, we are able to offer competitively priced general insurance programmes, without compromising cover.
Whilst we consider the needs of each property/portfolio individually, the core covers will typically include Buildings, Loss of Rent or Alternative Accommodation cover, Property Owners Liability and Employers Liability.
In addition to arranging cover for both Commercial and Residential Property Insurance Portolios, we also have significant experience in arranging insurance for Apartment Blocks, further details of which can be found here.
Associated Cover Considerations
Our experience in the General Property Insurance sector ensures we are knowledgable about all associated cover considerations for Property owners and managers, with just some of these covers including:
• Engineering Insurance and Inspection Contracts for plant, including passenger/goods lifts.
• Directors & Officers Liability Insurance cover for Owners Management Companies.
• Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance to cover clean-up costs following a pollution incident.
• Contractors All Risks Insurance; owner controlled programmes.
Teresa Jane O'Mahoney Dip CII, CIP
Office: +353 (051) 584401
Mobile: +353 (0) 87 06 35685
Office: +353 (01) 8831010
Mobile: +353 (0) 87 27 73625